Version 1.06 was a small major update which was released May 14, 2018.
Dev Notes[edit | edit source]
Today’s patch fixes some more issues that have come up since release. We also added an option in the gameplay tab for hosts of multiplayer games. This option gives hosts the ability to allow or block developer cheats on their servers. This doesn’t yet work with Modapi and other methods of cheating but we are planning on implementing that as a next step.
This patch should also improve stability overall, and also updates the dedicated server fixing an issue where time calculation could get broken over time.
If you are running a dedicated server, you will need to restart your server with the latest version to be compatible with this patch release.
As always, please continue to post your bug reports and feedback in the Discussions area of the Community Hub
Additions, Changes, & Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed mouse losing focus on some multi-monitor setups
- Fixed held map looking partially transparent when outside if using unity ssao
- Fixed area in Cave 9 where you could climb out of cave
- Item tooltip now accounts for item properties such as decay state to force a refresh when hovering between different inventory views of a specific item (ie: hovering from a fresh rabbit to a spoilt rabbit will properly refresh the UI)
- Fixed bug where you could fall out of cave entrance near end of game if crouching when entering
- Fixed bug where players couldn’t pick up new outfits if they had already previously filled up all their clothing spots
- Fixed saving when holding the sharing tray causing issues with deleting items
- Fixed cancelling some ghost structures with a single log added dropping 2 pickups to the ground
- Fixed missing number amount in rabbit skin item tooltip
- (Multiplayer) Host can now choose whether clients are allowed or not to use the built in debug console
- DS - Fixed interval timer counting time while no player is connected
- DS - Fixed time calculation precision issue causing time to no longer getting properly accounted for at some point
- DS - It is now possible to choose whether clients are allowed or not to use the built in debug console, either with the "allowcheats <on|off>" entry in the config file or "-allowcheats" command line parameter
- Fixed typo on one of the story pickups
- Fixed issue with stealth armor value sometimes incorrect when loading a save
- Fixed ponds and lakes appearing totally black if material quality was set to lowest
- Fixed camcorder videos not playing correctly on 32bit machines
|PC Full Release|
|v1.0 • v1.05 • v1.06 (b) • v1.07 • VR Beta • VR Fix 1 • VR Beta 2 • v1.08 • VR Beta 3 • v1.09 • v1.10 (b • c • d) • v1.11 • V1.12 - VR|
|PC Alpha/Early Access|
|v0.01 (b) • v0.02 • v0.03 • v0.04 (b) • v0.05 • v0.06 (b) • v0.07 • v0.08 (b • c • d) • v0.09 (b) • v0.10 • v0.11 (a • c) • v0.12 • v0.13 (b) • v0.14 • v0.15 (b) • v0.16 (b) • v0.17 (b) • v0.18 (b • c) • v0.19 (b • c) • v0.20 (b) • v0.21 (b • c) • v0.22 • v0.23 (b • c • d) • v0.24 (b) • v0.25 (b) • v0.26 (b • c • d) • v0.27 • v0.28 (b • c • d) • v0.29 (b • c) • v0.30 (b) • v0.31 (b) • v0.32 • v0.33 (b • c • d) • v0.34 • v0.35 (b • c) • v0.36 (b) • v0.37 • v0.38 (b) • v0.39 (b) • v0.40 • v0.41 (b) • v0.42 (b • c) • v0.43 (b • c) • v0.44 (b • c) • v0.45 (b) • v0.46 (b • c) • v0.47 (b • c • d) • v0.48 (b) • v0.49 (b) • v0.50 (b • c) • v0.51 (b) • v0.52 (b) • v0.53 (b • c) v0.54 (b) • v0.55 (b • c) • v0.56 (b • c) • v0.57 (b • c) • v0.58 (b) • v0.59 (b) • v0.60 (b) • v0.61 (b • c) • v0.62 • v0.63 (b) • v0.64 • v0.65 (b) • v0.66 • v0.67 (b • c) • v0.68 (b • c • d) • v0.69 (b) • v0.70 (b • c) • v0.71 (b) • v0.72 (b) • v0.73 (b)|
|PS4 v1.0 • PS4 v1.01 • PS4 v1.02 • PS4 v1.03 • PS4 v1.04 • PS4 v1.05 • PS4 v1.06 • PS4 v1.07 • PS4 v1.08 • PS4 v1.09 • PS4 v1.10 • PS4 v1.11 • PS4 v1.12 • PS4 v1.13 • PS4 v1.14 • PS4 v1.15|
|Updates • Playstation Updates • Upcoming Features|
|The current version is V1.12 - VR which was released on September 11, 2019|
The current major version is v1.12 - VR which was released on September 11, 2019