v0.07 was the seventh major version released. It was released September 17th, 2014.
Dev Notes[edit | edit source]
For this patch we’ve added new buildable structures including a moveable log holder, a rock holder and a first pass at treehouses!
We’ve worked on the player combat, adding new axe swing animations and a new system to slow all weapons down if an item is held in the opposite hand.
Two new animals have been added to the world along with a new system to have animal populations deplete over time if you hunt too many of them.
There are also a bunch of other bug fixes and gameplay tweaks, but best of all, we now have visible lizard armour!
As always, please continue to post your bug reports and feedback in the Discussions area of the Community Hub or send them in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additions, Changes, & Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Rock holder blueprint added
- Moveable log holder blueprint added
- Mid sized cabin blueprint added
- Tree house blueprint added
- Working door added to custom build doorway
- Male version of skinny mutant added
- New animal added: Tortoise
- New animal added: Raccoons!
- Animal numbers will go down over time if you kill a lot of them. Will eventually slowly repopulate
- Different animal types now stay around specific parts of world
- Weapon balancing, all weapons will be slower when holding an item in left hand (Lighter, walkman etc.) faster when held with both hands. New slower axe anim in combat.
- More accurate weapon collider sizes, small axe smaller, stick bigger etc.
- You can now catch rabbits and place them into the rabbit cage
- Better previous weapon switching system
- Improved blueprint placement, items will now turn red and be unplaceable if intersecting trees
- New rock attack animation, more powerful, uses more stamina
- Cave’s now only contain blue skinned enemies and distorted mutants
- Better combat theme
- Better lake theme
- Fixed peaceful mode (was accidentally broken in last update)
- Further improved enemy pacing over time, fixed bug that could cause enemies to vanish over time
- Energy now replenishes faster when sitting on bench
- More small props added
- Switching weapons whilst holding molotov will no longer cause it to drop
- Sound effects added for adding sticks/logs and rocks to storage
- Whoosh sound added when items moved around inventory
- Fixed molotov pieces bouncing around causing fire to move in strange ways
- Fire now scales with amount of fuel
- Plants now burn for longer
- Trees will tumble over if burnt now and added new burning material with embers
- Tree leaves will now burn away correctly when on fire
- Energy bar now flashes when playing music to make clear that your stamina is getting a boost
- Crafting info pages unlocked in survival book (rough, missing lots of items)
- Fixed bug where you could get infinite flares by dropping flare gun and picking it up again
- Fixed bug where day count could change when entering/exiting caves
- Fixed yellow axe mesh not visible when equipped
- Terrain texture and shape improvements
- Fires can now cook an unlimited amount of items, food will be placed at random location on fire
- Fixed bug where you could sometimes get infinite sticks/rocks in inventory
- Arrows should now work more effectively against enemies
- Visible lizard skin armour!
|PC Full Release|
|v1.0 • v1.05 • v1.06 (b) • v1.07 • VR Beta • VR Fix 1 • VR Beta 2 • v1.08 • VR Beta 3 • v1.09 • v1.10 (b • c • d) • v1.11 • V1.12 - VR|
|PC Alpha/Early Access|
|v0.01 (b) • v0.02 • v0.03 • v0.04 (b) • v0.05 • v0.06 (b) • v0.07 • v0.08 (b • c • d) • v0.09 (b) • v0.10 • v0.11 (a • c) • v0.12 • v0.13 (b) • v0.14 • v0.15 (b) • v0.16 (b) • v0.17 (b) • v0.18 (b • c) • v0.19 (b • c) • v0.20 (b) • v0.21 (b • c) • v0.22 • v0.23 (b • c • d) • v0.24 (b) • v0.25 (b) • v0.26 (b • c • d) • v0.27 • v0.28 (b • c • d) • v0.29 (b • c) • v0.30 (b) • v0.31 (b) • v0.32 • v0.33 (b • c • d) • v0.34 • v0.35 (b • c) • v0.36 (b) • v0.37 • v0.38 (b) • v0.39 (b) • v0.40 • v0.41 (b) • v0.42 (b • c) • v0.43 (b • c) • v0.44 (b • c) • v0.45 (b) • v0.46 (b • c) • v0.47 (b • c • d) • v0.48 (b) • v0.49 (b) • v0.50 (b • c) • v0.51 (b) • v0.52 (b) • v0.53 (b • c) v0.54 (b) • v0.55 (b • c) • v0.56 (b • c) • v0.57 (b • c) • v0.58 (b) • v0.59 (b) • v0.60 (b) • v0.61 (b • c) • v0.62 • v0.63 (b) • v0.64 • v0.65 (b) • v0.66 • v0.67 (b • c) • v0.68 (b • c • d) • v0.69 (b) • v0.70 (b • c) • v0.71 (b) • v0.72 (b) • v0.73 (b)|
|PS4 v1.0 • PS4 v1.01 • PS4 v1.02 • PS4 v1.03 • PS4 v1.04 • PS4 v1.05 • PS4 v1.06 • PS4 v1.07 • PS4 v1.08 • PS4 v1.09 • PS4 v1.10 • PS4 v1.11 • PS4 v1.12 • PS4 v1.13 • PS4 v1.14 • PS4 v1.15|
|Updates • Playstation Updates • Upcoming Features|
|The current version is V1.12 - VR which was released on September 11, 2019|
The current major version is v1.12 - VR which was released on September 11, 2019